RECENT POST

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Bienvenido!

I decided to create a more fun blog since the one I already have is more of a diary
I hope that one day I have 392,483 followers BUT if I don't at least I'll have fun making it
My current thoughts include money and traveling
As you may or may not know I recently quit my boring job to focus more on school
but now I'm asking myself if I really walked away from the mula
No regrets though, one day I'll have all the money in the world to travel since I quit
I will now be able to focus on my classes and get good grades= Future success! Woohoo
Oh how I wish I could travel now though
As for this, I'm going to be going through blogs tomorrow and find interesting people to follow
Well I have school bright in the early AM and should be getting my Z's
Sayonara
<3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...