RECENT POST

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Model Poses

I guess you can say I'm an aspiring model. It's something I've always wanted to do. Runway would be nice but I'm one inch under 5'8 which is the lowest height you have to be to runway. I like the idea of print/commercial anyway. In November when I get my braces off and weigh a little less then I do now, I'm going to go for it. Starting with a local photo shoot session. How terrible would that be for me to arrange a photo shoot and not know what to do when I'm in front of the camera? Terrible. So yesterday as I was looking on the Victorias Secret website I noticed that there were so many unique and beautiful poses they did that I'm going to start practicing in front of my camera.. I saved them on my computer and thought I would post a couple for you all to see and practice doing too if you want. Hope you enjoy.









0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...