RECENT POST

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Favorite Looks


I want her hair. REALLY BAD. I also enjoyed watching the different outfits she wore on Idol.


Although on the show 8 simple rules, Kaleys style was very basic. I enjoy watching that show because of her. She is very gorgeous. She has the perfect body and her personality is just so bright and bubbly.


Which of course brings me to the topic of Amy Davidsons hair. So pretty.


Hair scarves and big sunglasses put together with some low cut skinny jeans and a nice shirt. Remind me to try that one of these days.



I love Stevie Nicks. Her style. Her look. I guess I'm referring to her earlier days. She's beautiful.


I originally planned on putting a picture of just aviator sunglasses until I found this picture and I love this beach look. I love aviators. I need to buy a pair. So I can wear them everywhere.


If I had a body like this, I would so wear the whole leggings and tunic look.


As much as I love this shirt, I'm posting this mainly because of the model. She's gorgeous. Her legs and tan are very perfect looking.


I'm loving off the shoulder tops. So fashionable and so lovely.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...