RECENT POST

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

So, I didn't do "Tell me a secret Tuesday" because I feel like no one really leaves a secret... and although its not about comments, which it isn't but, well it's there for your secret and to get out what you need to say without revealing your identity... So I just want to know your guys thoughts... If you want to keep seeing "Tell me a secret Tuesdays" and participate... Give me your thoughts and feelings please! You don't have to tell me if you participated but let me know if you like seeing it!!

Secondly: I just posted a blog with some purses I am selling.. Most of them are a steal! Don't miss out! Take a look please, the link is in my sidebar.

Most importantly: I want to congratulate Kristen & Kent on their handsome new little boy: Smith. He is perfect in every way, and I know that they are going to be amazing parents. Congratulations! +



0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...