RECENT POST

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

As many as you know, I snagged myself a good man... actually better than good he is exquisite! I find that sometimes I forget how good I got it, and I need to remind myself how lucky I am... so I bring to you; The Boyfriend Files.

This is where I will be posting random stories, cute quotes, small bits of information and just things about my Boy. Now I understand some of you aren't into the mushy gushy and I don't blame you (well, actually I never understood how someone couldn't be into love, but that's a topic for another time) so if it's not your thing, when you see the title of my blog; the boyfriend files, you have my permission to skip right over it. (knowing you are missing out, ha jk!)



Without further ado, I bring to you: The Boyfriend Files. Vol. 1 Message in a bottle.

Backstory: we had been dating around a year at this time







The letter reads:

NOTE: R, this letter is meant to be one written as if I were stranded on an island. I hope you smile and find it enjoyable.

My Dearest R,

There is a minuscule chance that my letter will ever reach you... but that chance is something worth writing for. If the tide, wind and person finding this all prove to be in our favor than this message will be received.

I have been stuck on this island for quite some time now, with no one to talk to. I have had plenty of time to think. A family of five would call my currently situation paradise, yet oddly enough I find myself cursing the near perfect weather, the crystal clear water, the fresh fruit, the plentiful fish... and all that accompanies it, with each breath I seem to be chocking; my mind body and soul could only take the nourishment it would receive from you.

R, I miss you more than I ever though possible to yearn for someone. My paradise is with YOU. The place is of no consequence as long as its with you.

Some day, I will get off this island and we will be reunited. That simple thought makes each day have purpose, resolution and a smile. The one thing you never have to question is our bond forged with love to the deepest fathoms of outstretched space. Funny how I question what I would say to you if I saw you today... It would probably be something like.....


Love, NCL





Isn't that romantic he is pretending he is stranded on an island without me? I seriously thought it was the cutest thing when he gave it to me. I'm a romantic and I promised myself, I would never be with someone who isn't.... Guess I kept that promise.





Tell me... What's the most romantic thing your significant other has done for you?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...