|
|---|
Friday, February 18, 2011
Been a long while, since I played Friday I'm in love... but it's Friday and you know what? I am in love....
1. Tattoo's. In Particular wrist tattoo's. (I had a blog post about this a while back) I'm not a huge fan of tattoo's. First the pain, I think would be unbearable, and if I could get past that, what would I want, would I regret it? and the only place I would want to get it is my wrist... and lately I've been itching for on on my wrist. Simple writing, like this: but with the word courage or prosper or endure. A simple little remind for me, each day.

2. Subway. I try not to eat out much, but I had subway today, and I have to admit, it was tasty.

3. The weekend! I am so excited for it!!! No school, no work and only a small amount of studying... It's blissful.

4. Last but not least.. The boyfriend. He is amazing, supportive and I love him more than anything.

What are you loving?!
Labels: Friday I'm in Love
0 Comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


