RECENT POST

Friday, February 4, 2011

Future



I hope my futures bright.


I hope my future is filled with lots smiles.


I hope my future holds a job that I will love and be excited to go to.


I hope my future has a husband who adores me, who loves me, who after a long day of had work comes home happy to see me.


I hope my future holds a child or two, maybe even three, that I can love unconditionally and raise them to be amazing adults.


I hope my future holds lots of amazing friendships that I give and get support from.


I hope my future has unwavering faith that will get me and my family through the hard times.


I hope my future shapes me into a more confident, beautiful woman.



and most of all I hope my future is filled with happiness and love, because at the end of the day, if you are loved and love and you can smile, that's pretty much all that you need.




P.s. check out this amazing site that is giving away FREE sponsorship! What a great way to get sponsorship!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...