|
|---|
Wednesday, February 2, 2011
We are all busy in life, and I know you all understand the not getting around to blog at times. However, I do miss it, I love my blog, I love the outlet, I love the people... So thank you for sticking around, for loving me even though I post maybe twice a week.
So, lets get back to the 30 day challenge, shall we? I believe I left off at day 8.

Tricky question, because really, I think the human in me is never "truly satisfied"... I have a good life and I am thankful for it, and sometimes I don't appreciate what I have has much as I should.
I think to answer this question, we have to define what "satisfied" means. The definition means pleased or content, but to what extent does that being "content" or "pleased" relate to?
For me, being satisfied, content and pleased with my life happens many times throughout my day.
I wake up and I am thankful that I am alive, I talk to a loving family member or friend and I am satisfied.
I get amazing support from my wonder boyfriend and I am content.
I help a stranger and I am pleased with my life.
With the definition of satisfied being, "content" and "pleased" then I am satisfied each day with my life.
What's a moment in your life that you are satisfied with?
Labels: 30 day challenge
0 Comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

