RECENT POST

Thursday, February 17, 2011

A tip I learned...

Today, I read that by washing your hair in hot water it dulls and fades your color faster.

Am I the only person who didn't know this? (okay, I think I am, I guess I am not knowledgeable in the hair department)

I am a little annoyed by this knowledge I've acquired. Why you ask? because there is NOTHING more I love than a scorching hot shower. I love it. The hotter the better, I think.

Not anymore. I guess when I take that scorching hot shower, I tie my hair up and wash it later in luke warm water.

I am happy to find out why my newly highlighted hair is appearing dull and faded... and happy to correct that happening furthermore.





* I used the word retarded earlier to deem that I didn't know much about hair care. Someone took offense to it and I am sorry you felt that way. I don't believe retarded is a offensive word at all unless its used to describe someone of a mental disability and then it could be offensive and that isn't at all what I was stating. However, I do not wish to offend anyone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...