RECENT POST

Friday, April 29, 2011




CASEY ABRAMSSSS left the show last night. Ryan kept saying how it would be a surprising night. How is that surprising. Surprising would be Scotty, Lauren, James even Haley. My point is. . they made it sound like one of them were going home. Ehh, Casey going home wasn't even worth a Facebook status. Which I was so ready to post if someone surprising really went home. He was going crazy on his farewell song. He started kissing every girl and spinning on his butt. I think he knew the results beforehand and took some acid. Did you see how he turned to Haley when he sang that final verse of "your mine"? I think that was the cutest thing ever..



1.) Scotty Mccreery
Oh Scotty, I was terribly horrified that you would be leaving us tonight. You're not ready to go home, you're winner/bottom two material. You're a lovely singer. It's crazy how it's getting down to the ones I think are the best. This week I didn't vote, but next week I shall. A bunch of times.



2.) Lauren Alaina
Lauren Lauren Lauren I love you!! LOL you're so adorable! I can't believe you're only 16. You're like a southern belle. It was so cute when Miley walked in you were so happy you met your idol! You're singing is great. Definitely radio material.



3.) James Durbin
You're total rock star status!! James Durbin, I can hear you rocking out on the radio but I wouldn't be able to tell if you're you or Adam. You both rock though!



4.) Jacob Lusk
 I think you're personality is adorable and you're singing is like my choir. I see Broadway though when I see you.



5.) Haley Reinhart
I'm actually starting to like you. I listened to the song you sang by Adele last week on Youtube quite a few times last night.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...