RECENT POST

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Serendipity



s e r e n d i p i t y- An aptitude for making desirable discoveries by accident;; Good fortune: Luck 




Yesterday I watched this movie for the first time and I absolutely loved it. It was such a sweet movie. I think the beginning of it is why I loved it the most. It was Christmas time, it was snowing, I have a soft spot for anything Christmas. A guy and a girl met in a store grabbing the same glove at the same time and despite them each having someone at home, they instantly fell for each other. Immediately grabbing a cup of coffee was a start to a beautiful night. Just remember this was the first time they met and they already had all these feelings right away. But in order to see if what they felt actually meant anything they tested fate. Her putting her name and number in a book and him putting his name and number on a five dollar bill and then sending both items off to see if they find there ways back to each other. One elevator test separated them. Although if things didn't happen the way they did they would have been with each other off the bat but it just wasn't there time.  All that's left is the two items following a path through life to see if they end up in each others hands. Thee end. LOL, Okay, give me props. It's my first movie review. But I do highly recommend it to you hopeless romantics out there. Feel free to share your favorite romance movies. I'd love to hear your recommendations 


0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...