RECENT POST

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Liebster Blog Award




So last night as I was laying here trying to think of different things to do to my blog to make it blog-tastic, I became blog-stressful. Although I'm still thinking of ways to make it more interesting, I woke up this morning to an award from Kat @ PeaceLove&FashionXoXo, AND this made me feel so much better about it. Thank you so much Kat.


The rules
Give this award to 3 blogs you like who has under 300 followers.

3 blogs I love
Okay so after an hour of playing the elimination game to choose 3 blogs, I finally decided. I based my decision on who I haven't given an award to in the past, who has under 300 followers [the rule] and blogs I really like [duh] so here you go.

2.) Carol @ The Design Pages


0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...