RECENT POST

Sunday, May 8, 2011


Happy Mothers day to all the mothers out there. Today is Sunday. Three days from when I usually post this type of blog, but I did promise you all and PLUS what kind of blogger would I be if I didn't post this at all and this week I went to American Idol thoughts #7 without even having a number 6. A bad one that's for sure. Jacob Lusk went home on Thursday night. It was expected though. Good for him that he made it as long as he did but I knew he wouldn't make it to the top and I knew it would get down to these four people. Who do you think will be going home next week? My guess is Haley or Lauren. This week, instead of writing a little something underneath the persons names (because I believe I have said enough previous weeks) I will simply put them in order of who I think is going to win to who I think will be leaving next.

1.) James Durbin

2.) Scotty Mccreery

3.) Haley Reinhart


4.) Lauren Alaina



0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...