RECENT POST

Monday, May 2, 2011

The Mavs/Lakers series gets underway in L.A. tonight. Who you got?

I have to go with the Lakers in 6. The way to beat the Lakers is with a quick PG who can penetrate, that’s why New Orleans was able to have success. The Mavs don’t have that.

The Jason Kidd/Derek Fisher matchup has to be the oldest combined age for starting PG’s in the NBA playoffs. I am also interested to see who the Mavs stick on Kobe. I imagine it will start with DeShawn Stevenson with Marion getting some time on him also. I look forward to Dirk owning Pau Gasol as he always does.

It will be an entertaining series, and I don’t think the Mavs will get blown out, but I just don’t see them having enough to get by the defending champs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...