RECENT POST

Sunday, May 1, 2011

May Flowers [Goals]





1.) Get a hair trim if I reach 130 pounds before June 18th- Those of you who know me or have been following know that I haven't cut my hair since June 18th because I'm trying to grow it long. My hair is getting split ends but I still refuse to cut it until it has been one year. Lately it's been bothering me. I've lost so much hair trying to brush out the tangles. Although I'm going to hate getting it trimmed, it needs to be done ASAP. But it's either wait until June 18th or I'll cut it before if I reach 130 pounds before (since I also has supreme weight loss goals) this will keep me diet motivated and keep my hair healthy.

2.) Make it a priority to stay on my diet- Even if for some crazy reason I decide to give up in June, I WILL NOT give up in May. No sir. These first few days of my diet make it seem so worth it.

3.) Reach 200 followers- Is that too much to ask for?



0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...