RECENT POST

Friday, February 18, 2011

As I was looking around Twitter this morning, I came across a tweet from TCU WR Josh Boyce that said “We finna be da new Oregon next year.......jerseys are dumb live” so that immediately peaked my interest.

I asked Josh if he was able to pass along what they looked like, but as the good Horned Frog he is, he isn’t allowed to send me his video. I did ask if they were similar to last seasons or completely different and this was his response.

Now I don’t know if there are changes to the home and away uniforms or if it is just a new alternate. From the way Josh was speaking, there also might be a change to the helmet.

Be on the lookout…

**Update** I have been given some new information. I believe what Josh was referencing this morning was this year’s Nike Pro Combat Uniform. I know TCU is getting another one this season, so that would make more sense. I don’t think TCU would change their home and away uniforms they just got last season, but you never know.

Since TCU’s marquee games take place on the road this year, they would wear this season’s Pro Combat uniform on the road. Most likely against Boise State, or possibly BYU. I have been told this year’s Pro Combat uniform has the same lizard print pants, but will have a white jersey with purple numbers. Also, the helmet will be purple with TCU on the side minus the Frog.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...