|
|---|
Thursday, February 3, 2011
Outside of signing day, a lot of the talk surrounding TCU has been about TCU’s 2011 schedule. Texas Tech backed out of a scheduled matchup and the Mountain West Conference moved the Boise State game from Ft. Worth to Boise. The anticipated wait should be over soon though.
Chris Del Conte: Notes on a Scorecard:
Thanks to the unbelievable work of associate athletics director Jack Hesselbrock, our 2011 football schedule is basically done. Once we have all the signed contracts, we'll be ready to make the announcement.
Also,
Watch for a March mailing with donor parking and football seating information for the 2011 season. There will also be a pre-sale of 2012 club seats
As I have posted before, there have been rumors of Lamar, Texas State, Louisiana-Monroe, and BYU. The Texas State scenario has been dismissed. The Lamar and ULM rumors are most likely true as much as I hate to say it. As far as BYU, I would bet that is the contract they are trying to get finalized.
Hopefully we hear something soon.
Labels: TCU Football

