RECENT POST

Friday, April 1, 2011

16 Things

Four months = 16 weeks, and listing 16 Things I love about A is way better than just listing four.

1. I love the way she'll look up and smile at me when she's eating. Not because she's done, but because she just wanted to make sure I was still there.
2. I love the way she crosses her legs when she's just relaxing. Such a lady.
3. I love it when she watches the Baby channel and I hear her giggle from the other room - talking sheep are pretty funny.
4. I love when I can get her to smile during those short sporadic seconds when she opens her "sleeping" eyes. I like to think she was dreaming of me :)
5. I love how she rests her hand on my chest while she eats. It's such a sweet way to show me she loves me.
6. I love how she'll get real quiet when we're saying her prayers at night.
7. I love how happy she is when she wakes up!
8. I love love love it when she giggles in her sleep - makes me think she's chatting with Jesus, and better yet: that He's making her laugh.
9. I love that she's learning how to take turns while conversing: She says something and then stops talking so that I can say something, after which she goes on to tell me something else (etc).
10. I love her big beautiful blue eyes.
11. I love those juicy kissable lips.
12. I especially love her "blowed up" cheeks.
13. I love how sweet she is -- she truly is such a good baby.
14. I love it when she nestles her face into my shoulder cause she's still sleepy.
15. I love how she'll just smile at you for no reason at all.
16. But what I love most of all is how her eyes will follow me anywhere, no matter what!



I love you so much, Annabelle! Thanks for loving me too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...