|
|---|
Friday, April 15, 2011

For now on, these American Idol entries probably wont be more then a few sentences since the last two I did basically tells you how I feel about each of them. Paul wasn't my favorite but I did think he was cute. So my eyes did get teary when he had to say goodbye!
1.) Scotty Mccreery

I voted for you, Lauren, and Stefano last night. Not that you needed my vote. Everybody loves you but I'm going to keep voting.
2. Stefano Langone

Thank God my vote mattered because I sat here and voted about 20 times for you. It's not even your singing, I just think you're cute! Haha superficial much? You do sing good though.
3.) Lauren Alaina
The same as I said about Scotty, Girl you are an amazing singer. I recently read an article online that Scotty and you are the two with the highest votes. I hope you get far.
4.) James Durbin
Amazing singer, and your looks aren't bad either but you're developing this cocky attitude that might not be good in the long run.
5.) Casey Abrams
How you weren't in the bottom three beats me. Last night during you're song, you reminded me of a snake charmer, you've become so cocky since you were saved.
6.) Jacob Lusk
Still not very memorable for me. But that doesn't mean I think you're bad, I think you're really good when I actually listen, just I forget quickly. But you're not the only one. You're still adorable :-)
7.) Haley Reinhart
You're becoming miss conceded yourself. To tell you the truth, I didn't watch you from the beginning so maybe you've been that way from the stop it girl, if you would just take constructive criticism you'll make it far. You've got it. Just try.

Labels: American Idol, Music
0 Comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






