RECENT POST

Friday, April 22, 2011


:( My Stefano got voted off *tear* I have nothing else to say.

1.) Scotty Mccreery
The judges were like putting you down last night. It was sad. I thought for sure you would be in the bottom three because of that but you still haven't been. That's great!

2.) Lauren Alaina
You and Scotty= Last two standing. I'll keep voting for the both of you for the weeks to come, as much as I can.

3.) James Durbin
He's a great singer, a great look, a great personality. I guess it doesn't matter he's so much like Adam. I think the bottom four will include him, Haley, Lauren and Scotty

4.) Casey Abrams 
I don't know what happened. I loved him at first but it's like he's changed.

5.) Jacob Lusk
When it came down to you in Stefano, although I LOVED Stefano. I was trying to but failed to imagine Idol without you.

6.) Haley Reinhart
"Haley you are in the bottom the bottom three"--"Haley you are safe" In the same sentence. *Haley high fives Casey* GAH. It doesn't matter anymore. She's pretty. She can sing. She's a good performer. Her attitude can go.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...