RECENT POST

Friday, April 1, 2011


After the cold winter we had (and yes I live in Florida, ha ha) It's nice to see the signs of Spring time approaching. It's been really rainy here lately which means April is here, since we ALWAYS seem to get our share of April showers! Today though, the first of April it's actually really sunny, which means I should be out tanning! But first I wanted to make a little something for my loves to read.  Last month I made a March goal list and I haven't really looked back and read it yet but for the things I remember, I know I didn't do! LOL so here's my new list for the new month and my number one goal is to actually do whats on it!



  • Complete my daily "to do lists". For example, the same things have been in my phones memo pad (where my "to do" list is located") have been there for a week and I just keep adding more and more to it as the days go by.
  • Be productive before anything else. Wake up and make my bed. Shower, brush my hair and brush my teeth and anything else that needs to be completed INSTEAD of waking up and going straight to my blog! LOL
  • Pass my Math final, pass my math class!
  • Finish signing up for Financial Aide, Pick Classes, Take the ACT [finally]
  • Starve myself from this moment on. hehe nothing to worry about I always say this but it's impossible. I LOVE food. But I would like to lose 10 pounds this month :-)
  • Start using my gym membership. (starting Monday sounds good). I don't use it as much as I should so I'm going to strive for everyday (starting Monday)
  • Read, read, read. My book list is burning a hole in my planner
  • Reach 100 followers 
  • Become a better all around person, be more of a perfectionist

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment



    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...