RECENT POST

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Nail Polish Love



Nail polish (nail pawl-ish)
n.
1. A drying liquid to accessorize our nails, to make them shiny and/or colorful and also stand out.


There's tons of colors to chose from. Thousands to be exact! From clear to black. Pinks, Blues, Greens, White, Golds, even Metallics!


Nail polish is one of the most used accessories. Guys even wear it. Pretty boys. They go for clear. I guess the journey through time hasn't made it socially acceptable for men to wear colorful polish yet.


Have you ever thought of that? How as time goes on, things that were once not socially appropriate are slowly becoming just "normal"


I once had a conversation with someone about that, how today guys are wearing skinny jeans and soon it will be shorter shorts or during the winter they'll be wearing boots with their skinny jeans tucked in to them. Something that seems strange now will be normal in a few years. 10 years ago nobody would have thought men would be walking around with hip and leg huggers on now did we?


Back to nail polish, I hope men don't end up wearing colorful polish. I don't like that idea, I don't like the skinny jean idea either. Any of it!


My favorite color nail polishes are. . . . .



Sparkley Ruby Red, Coral, Bright Orange with or with out glitter! I'm not promoting these brands or anything, I just found these colors on Google images. They look like they work wonderful though :-) What is your favorite color nail polish??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...