RECENT POST

Friday, April 1, 2011



♥ me @ the zoo on my 20th birthday.




♥ me and Natt in Vegas on my 21st birthday.


Some knowledge I've picked up on through the year:

I undergone life lessons. Good and Bad.

I learned that accepting yourself fully, is a process, but I know that I am in that process.

I've lost and I've gained. (Not speaking of weight, although I guess that works too!)

I accepted that I may never fit in that size 0 pants I have shoved under my bed from high-school, that I secretly pull out to torture myself about. I am 22 and I stand at almost 5'7, wishing to be the same size I was 4 years ago at the age of 18 is unrealistic.

I realized that, as much as I loved my guy friends, girlfriends ARE irreplaceable.

I learned that make up only enhances my beauty, because I AM truly beautiful from within.

I've learned to love deeper, trust more, play a lot, work hard and pray harder...

I can only hope for another year of learning, of growing, of living as good as this past one.

Birthdays are symbolic of how another year has gone by and how much we have grown. Each year I am hopeful that I'm growing into the person I want to be and with each flicker of the candles on my cake, it's become inevitably, irrevocably knowledge that I am.

Happy Birthday to my 22 year old self. ♥

Now excuse me while I go blow out some candles, hold my beautiful new niece for the first time and spend hours with some of my wonderful family members.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...