RECENT POST

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Oh how we love Adele...and how we were surprised by this one!



According to reports the Set Fire To The Rain singer told The Sun that she had a 'lil girl crush on Rihanna after seeing her performing on The X Factor. Adele said 'She had pinstripe flares on. She whipped them off and there were her stunning thighs. I said to all my girlfriends: "Are you feeling a bit gay right now?" If Rihanna wanted me, I'd do it with her. She's hot'

We can however confirm that the songstress is definitely as straight as an arrow and she added "I love boys, love men. I am fascinated by them even though at times they let you down and hurt me. But right now I am more single than ever. It's so depressing"
Poor girl, maybe you should just get in touch with the Barbados beauty and ask her "straight" up - it could do no harm.
We sense some girl on girl action coming up...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...