RECENT POST

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Sorry I haven't posted since Thursday bloggies. I've been busy. I had every intention of posting when I got home but I guess I drank a little too much that when I got home I just wanted to sleep.. I'm still planning on making my American Idol thoughts entry tomorrow. A little late but better late then never right?  The Cinco De Mayo party/Rehearsal dinner was fun. Tons of music and mexican food! Tons of people. We were told to dress casual so I show up in a scoop neck t shirt and shorts while everyones dressed up. So that was a bit embarrassing but it wasn't enough to worry about. Plus I made up for it, I dressed up at the wedding. The wedding was perfect. Beautiful. Everything I want for a wedding if I ever find a prince! I cried lol. Anyway. . here are some pictures from the wedding. . Well, the first picture is me before I left the house but you know. . . haha





















0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...