|
|---|
Tuesday, May 17, 2011
Demi Lovato has spent her time "working so hard to get healthy and fit" following her struggle with physical and emotional issues. The former "Sonny with a Chance" star has been making progress in her road to recovery, and she shared it to her fans by tweeting a picture of herself looking healthy and smiling while flaunting her body in a white bikini.
"I've been working so hard to get healthy and fit.. I can't believe I'm about to do this but I'm so excited," Demitweeted . "I never thought I'd ever feel confident enough to ever to that. I'm excited how far I've come since being completely ashamed of my body.."
To her young fans, the ex-girlfriend of Joe Jonas wrote, "I want any girl/guy out there who struggles with body image or confidence to know that it IS possible to find peace with yourself. It hasn't been easy, but it starts with a commitment to yourself.. Your mind.. And your soul. And trust me, I'm still working at it!! Haha."
Beside focusing on conquering her eating disorder and self-harm issues, Demi Lovato who entered rehab last year is currently working on new music as well. "In the studio writing with @billymann... I stole his corn and he didn't even mind. He's a good egg," she posted on May 13.
In a tell-all interview last month, she revealed that childhood bullying has played a part in her eating disorder. She explained, "I literally didn't know why they were being so mean to me. And when I would ask them why, they would just say, 'Well, you're fat.' "
"I was bullied because I was fat. And then a few months later I developed an eating disorder, and that's kind of what I've been dealing with every since," she added. "I was compulsively overeating when I was 8 years old. So, I guess for the past 10 years I've had a really unhealthy relationship with food."
"I've been working so hard to get healthy and fit.. I can't believe I'm about to do this but I'm so excited," Demi
To her young fans, the ex-girlfriend of Joe Jonas wrote, "I want any girl/guy out there who struggles with body image or confidence to know that it IS possible to find peace with yourself. It hasn't been easy, but it starts with a commitment to yourself.. Your mind.. And your soul. And trust me, I'm still working at it!! Haha."
Beside focusing on conquering her eating disorder and self-harm issues, Demi Lovato who entered rehab last year is currently working on new music as well. "In the studio writing with @billymann... I stole his corn and he didn't even mind. He's a good egg," she posted on May 13.
In a tell-all interview last month, she revealed that childhood bullying has played a part in her eating disorder. She explained, "I literally didn't know why they were being so mean to me. And when I would ask them why, they would just say, 'Well, you're fat.' "
"I was bullied because I was fat. And then a few months later I developed an eating disorder, and that's kind of what I've been dealing with every since," she added. "I was compulsively overeating when I was 8 years old. So, I guess for the past 10 years I've had a really unhealthy relationship with food."
Labels: Celebrity News
0 Comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


