RECENT POST

Saturday, May 7, 2011

one week...

One week from today will be a day I will always remember.

One week from today will be one of the most important moments of my life.

one week from today I will once again watch my mother cry happy tears that her youngest daughter has completed another chapter in her life.

one week from today I will cry because it seems like just two weeks ago I was the scared freshman in desperate search for my class on the gigantic campus.

one week from today I will hold another accomplishment.

one week from today will be a turning point in my life.

one week from today I will shake the hands of the dean of Arizona State University congratulating me upon receiving my diploma.

one week from today I will put on my big girl panties (read: cap and gown) and walk across the stage in front of hundreds of people.

one week from today...



Cannot believe its been 4 years since I graduated High School



{Past boyfriend of mine & I. High School graduation, 2007. (I don't have any other high school graduations pictures of me on my computer, they are all on my moms, so I had to use this one)}


p.s. it's actually one week from yesterday, I graduate Friday, however I forgot to post yesterday. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...