RECENT POST

Friday, May 13, 2011

So Thursday night three friends and I decided to take a trip up to the new In-N-Out in Frisco. Three of the four of us on the trip are pretty big fans, the other had never been before… I would say it was a complete success. I was worried about the long lines, but it wasn’t bad at all. We got in the drive-through line at exactly 11:00 and received our food right at 12:00. The line wasn’t near as long as some of the YouTube videos had shown. The food was great as expected. I went with the double-double animal style with animal style fries.

I would suggest that if you are going to go, wait until later in the day, or give it a week or so and let the hype die down some. It was definitely worth it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...