RECENT POST

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

My New Car!

Guess what?! I, Laura, feel quite "old." Why, you ask? It couldn't have anything to do with the fact that this past week I purchased my first car, could it? Well, it's not my first car to drive, but it's my first car to buy. :-) Last week I became the proud owner of a 2002 Honda Civic EX. Yep, I like it.
The inside of the car. Note the air conditioning button. That is something that was "mandatory" on whatever car I ended up getting, because the last car I drove (also an '02 Civic, interestingly enough) didn't have A/C. :-) Also note the cruise control. That's a pretty nifty feature! What you can't see is the controls for the power windows, and the buttons for the sunroof. :-)

See. . .it's a Civic! :-) (Honda's are pretty great!)
Do you like the color? I still haven't named her. I am looking for and open to suggestions. :-)

I'm pretty excited and I think I got a pretty nice car -- so I thought I would share her with you. Now if I only I could take you all for a ride. . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...