RECENT POST

Friday, June 19, 2009

Beach Soccer

Ok, so I was watching Fox Sport Espanola last night (even though I don’t know Spanish) and I came across a beach soccer game between Mexico and Canada. I knew that people played, but I had never seen it before. I would say it is the arena football equivalent of the NFL. They play on what looks to be a larger volleyball type sand pit and it is high scoring. They play 4 quarters of ten minutes instead of two forty five minutes halves. Nonstop action the whole time.



I was highly entertained by the whole game. It has to take a lot of stamina to run around on sand like that. It was quick, action packed, lots of goals, and I would watch it again.



Check out these videos below.







Also, another plus is, they have really hot cheerleaders.














0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...