RECENT POST

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Altho' it's been quiet on the outside since leaving the big multi-org meeting in Vegas last April, inside, busy brains are rockin' towards creating ways to work collectively to help the victims of cruelty: aka the pit bulls confiscated from abusive situations including dog fighting operations.

Here's a link to our e-news alert with the PROGRESS STATEMENT from the Victims of Cruelty Working Group included.

I decided to paste this photo in the blog post because, even though I hate pix of myself (Tim is way cuter), I remember exactly how I was feeling at that very moment it was taken when I see it ... Connecting with that ever-grateful dog and the realization that all this crazy work that we all do is so worth it.

This blog post and the progress report is for him ... Mr. Hopeful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...