RECENT POST

Monday, June 8, 2009





It is time for another quick hit edition on Angry Trey’s blog. Let’s recap the weekend and go over some things.



Lakers take a 2-0 series lead after defeating the Magic last night 101-96 in OT. Courtney Lee had 2 shots to win that game and blew them both. Most people are talking about the layup he missed on the last play of the game, but he missed one right before that also. This series isn’t over, but the door is starting to close on Orlando. I expect the Magic to win game 3, but I don’t know if they can hope for more than that. Kobe looks determined and his teammates are following his lead.



Is Jerry Jones really considering bring back Pacman Jones? Seriously Jerry? How well did that work out for you last season? I thought he was trying to clean up the locker room? No? I will never understand what this dude thinks sometime.



Speaking of Jerry, the new Cowboys Stadium was opened by George Strait and company on Saturday night. I hear it went well for the most part. There were some problems with the acoustics at the beginning but I am told those got worked out. Also, no straws or plastic forks were to be found apparently. I’m not sure because I wasn’t there, but that is the word on the street.



TCU is in an elimination game 3 tonight against the Longhorns to decide who goes on to the College World Series. I only have two words…GO FROGS!!!!!!!!!!!!



Tiger Woods rallied back to win the Memorial. Is that a surprise to anyone? I didn’t get to see Tiger do his thing, but I caught the highlights and he played pretty damn good.



And, for my soccer fans, SoccerLens has a great review of the 08-09 English Premier League season.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...