RECENT POST

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Hello my lovely bloggers, do you remember me? I don't blame you for not since I've been MIA lately. I thought that once I got ON break, I would have more time, but it seems as if it only got busier...

Anyway, I'm here and I got a new fun tuesday post idea. I am not sure if I will be doing it every Tuesday, we will see how this goes! Feel free to leave feedback on if you like the game or not as well!




{idea brought to you by Life In Quotations via POST SECRETS
Button made by me}


This is a chance to anonymously share some secrets you're keep to yourself. They can be small secrets, big secrets, scary secrets, depressing secrets...Anything and everything is valid.

Here's how it works:

1) This is open to anyone who wants to participate, from regular follower to casual visitor.

2) Post a secret anonymously, no names please.

3) I don't plan to censor content or language. However I do reserve the right to remove anything which appears to be posted with the sole intent of offending.

4) I am doing this because I know we all have secrets to hide, we all need someone to listen, and we all need to know that someone is going through something simular.

So leave a little secret below.





Happy Tuesday Dolls!

I am still re-arranging things here, so there still will be a lot of funnies going on.

pee ess: Happy Birthday to my dear, Summer Brown +

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...