RECENT POST

Monday, May 3, 2010

There comes a time...

in your life, where a opportunity presents itself, and you have to make a decision. It may be a simple decision, without much thought, or it could be a incredibly huge decision that takes most all of your strength to make it. This was one of those decisions.

Boyfriend & I's lease is up on May 6th. 3 short days away. It's been a year. A year or laughter, tears, yelling at him to put the dirty clothes IN the basket instead of NEXT to it. A year of him complaining, I have too many shoes or too many pairs of pants, that my side of the closet has begun to take over his. It's been a YEAR. It feels like just yesterday we were making the decision to move in together. When we took that leap of faith to take the next step in our relationship and now that year is gone, and the decision is upon us. Should we resign?

I'm a planner, and continuing on another year lease, means I'm planning this for a YEAR. That's a huge decision. Its only rational to ask myself these questions.





Am I ready to commit another year with this man?

Do we still make each other laugh?

Is the I love you, lets cuddle there, each night before we fall asleep still there?

Can I deal with another year of him putting the dishes in the SINK instead of the dishwasher? With the not refilling the water purifier? With not refilling the ice cubs? With leaving the tops of the chip bags open?

Can he deal with the pink bathroom and the cute tampon box holder next to the toilet any longer?

Where is this taking us even?

Are we headed in the same direction?

Do we even want the same things in life still?

----------------------------------------

We've made our decision. After weighing all the possible outcomes, the answer came. It wasn't made fast, it wasn't made without any doubts, but it was made........






.........Come back tomorrow to see what we've decided to do.


Happy Tuesday Everyone! I hope that you all have a wonderful day!

I have 1 test and 2 papers due today (AKA why I am posting this a little early), but then all thats left is FINALS, which are over in a mere week. can't freaking wait!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...