RECENT POST

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Las Vegas, Las Vegas

I'm a planner.

I plan things down to a T.

If something isn't written in my planner, it will not get done.

I even write when I eat in there (nah, just kidding, however I should, since I have been so busy I am forgetting lately)

So when Boyfriend said, "lets go to Vegas this weekend for Halloween" you can imagine my reaction...

"I have plans. I have homework. I have work. I have things I need to do. Life is throwing it's all at me and I need to prove to the biotch that I am stronger than her. I can't go to Vegas. I can't put off studying and homework, and my reports that are due... I just can't do it... I'm a planner, and this wasn't part of the plan"

But sometimes, it's good to chuck the plans out the window. Life's too short, right?

so here I sit, packing my bags for Vegas, downloading car tunes to listen to, printing our hotel information and our show information, with a big smile on my face... because in less than 24 hours I will be in Vegas, with not a single plan... and that makes me smile.







Happy Weekend Lovelies.

Yes, I am thoroughly aware that come Monday when I am not prepared, I will regret this decision, but I know it will be worth it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...