RECENT POST

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

Thanksgiving is a day to reflect on all the things we are thankful for. I am thankful for so many here are some:

My family. They may not be anything like a normal family should be, however they love me and they are perfect in my eyes.

My amazing Boyfriend who is always there for me and loves me unconditionally.

My friends who lend me so much support.

My Faith, that without it I couldn't get through many things.

Christmas music. I know many think it's too early, however Christmas music to me should be done up on Thanksgiving.

Getting to put up the tree after Thanksgiving. We bought a mini one and it's simply adorable and I am excited.

My bike. It's not idea transportation, but Penny has gotten me around for two years now and lets admit without her I would probably weight 20 pounds more.

Those are just a few things on my list. I have so much more to be grateful for and am.





Tomorrow, we are celebrating our first Thanksgiving together... in which I mean WE are making it all ourselves. I am super excited, and yet very nervously praying the turkey comes out right. We are having a traditional dinner. Turkey, green bean casserole, pumpkin butterscotch cookies, etc.

Tell me....

What are you having? Traditional? Something else? Eating out?

What are you thankful for?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...