RECENT POST

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

I am not even going to get into my thoughts about this, because you should already know that I think this is ridiculous. I just want to post this up for everyone to read in case you haven’t seen it yet.

ESPN.com

Even if TCU and Boise State run the table, they still don't deserve to be in the Bowl Championship Series title game, Ohio State president E. Gordon Gee said Wednesday.

In an interview with The Associated Press, the president at the university with the largest athletic program in the country said that TCU and Boise State do not face a difficult enough schedule to play in the national championship game.

"Well, I don't know enough about the Xs and Os of college football," said Gee, formerly the president at West Virginia, Colorado, Brown and Vanderbilt universities. "I do know, having been both a Southeastern Conference president and a Big Ten president, that it's like murderer's row every week for these schools. We do not play the Little Sisters of the Poor. We play very fine schools on any given day.


First of all, you shouldn’t preface your statement about football with “well, I don’t know enough about the X’s and O’s of college football.” That kills all of your credibility right there. Second, little sisters of the poor? Really?....Really??? Does this guy realize Ohio State has Marshall, Ohio, Eastern Michigan, Indiana, Purdue, and Minnesota on their schedule?

Everyone knows how absurd these comments are, so I am going to leave it at that. Plus, I have to go to work and don’t have time to rip into this guy how I would like to. If you want to share your thoughts with Mr. E. Gorgon Gee, then here is his information below.

Dr Gordon Gee
205 Bricker Hall
190 N Oval Mall
Columbus, OH 43210

Phone: (614) 292-2424

Email: gee.2@osu.edu or gordon.gee@osu.edu

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...