RECENT POST

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Hideous

Lets talk about things that are hideous, shall we?

A high heel sneaker? really? You have got to be kidding... but wait, they are even satin, no?




the lovely pig style sweater...



What even is that?! I love animals, I truly do, but if that thing came near me, I am sure I would run.



Are those lips? What is wrong with this picture?!




Oh yea, those are lips and they happen to be mine. Yes, this is what I woke up to this morning. I look like I was punched repeatedly or that I got really bad collegian injections on only one side of my lips, or both of those options.

It's true, I look hideous... and if that alone isn't bad enough a bum outside my campus library who smelled of his own feces told me; "Oh sweetie, if he hits you, he isn't worth staying with." awesome advice, I will make sure to take that into account.

Tell me have you every had a hideous thing happen to you?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...