|
|---|
Wednesday, April 20, 2011
{one} how often do you do laundry?
Um... if I said whenever I completely run out of clothing would you be grossed out?
{two} what is your favorite type of cookie?
I love macadamia nut.
{three} what would you do with an extra $2000 per month?
Take a vacation each month and put the rest in savings.
{four} what was/is your favorite subject in school?
Well, I really enjoyed creative writing.
{five} have you ever ridden in a hot air balloon?
No, but want too!
{six} what was your high school mascot?
We were the MUSTANGS!
{seven} if you had the chance to go into space, would you?
Absolutely. I would be terrified, but what an amazing experience.
{eight} how often do you go dancing?
I have a dance party almost every morning when getting dressed... does that count?
{nine} would you rather drive or fly?
I loveeee flying, but I don't mind road trips, although I do get car sick.
{ten} have you ever been caught re-gifting?
Nope.
0 Comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

