RECENT POST

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Wee Bit Wednesday



{one} how often do you do laundry?

Um... if I said whenever I completely run out of clothing would you be grossed out?



{two} what is your favorite type of cookie?

I love macadamia nut.



{three} what would you do with an extra $2000 per month?

Take a vacation each month and put the rest in savings.



{four} what was/is your favorite subject in school?

Well, I really enjoyed creative writing.



{five} have you ever ridden in a hot air balloon?

No, but want too!



{six} what was your high school mascot?

We were the MUSTANGS!



{seven} if you had the chance to go into space, would you?

Absolutely. I would be terrified, but what an amazing experience.



{eight} how often do you go dancing?

I have a dance party almost every morning when getting dressed... does that count?



{nine} would you rather drive or fly?

I loveeee flying, but I don't mind road trips, although I do get car sick.



{ten} have you ever been caught re-gifting?

Nope.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...