RECENT POST

Tuesday, May 24, 2011


Or fashion?
Scratch that. Although I LOVE clothes. I can't make them for anything. I think the reason I love the whole "fashion major" idea is, well, because it's fashionable. I just want to be fashionable. But I can do that without majoring in it.



Journalism or theater. . .
that is the question.
I've done loads of thinking and researching on jobs that I might have a talent for. That I MIGHT be able to do that is also well paying and realistic. Although I found nothing. None of it interested me. I've always been one to DREAM big but why not DO big? After the "end of the world" talk on Saturday it made me realize life is too short to do something you DON'T want to do. So why not go after something you DO want. As unrealistic becoming an actress or a journalist may seem, I can go for it. You know why? Because it's what I want. If you want something so much then if you try hard enough you just may get it. Journalism, Theater, hey but the two together and I could be a news broadcaster!

Theater


Acting has always been a dream of mine. I've always wanted to see my name in lights and be noticed by many not for fame but so I can inspire people as well. I want to be a new person in order to do a role. I love the idea of playing a whole other personality. Steps to get there? Well if you want something enough, you'll give anything to have it. I'm going to do that. Although 18 seems to be a little late to start, If I can give everything I have now I can make up for the lost time. Life is a play, the world is a stage. Time to live every day like I'm a star and then maybe just MAYBE one day I'll become a star.

Journalism


Oh how much I love the English language! I would love to major in English but having a focus such as journalism is a lot better in the long run. Besides that's what I want to do. Write. Well, Editing would be lovely as well. This started when I watched one of my favorite movies 13 going on 30. I love that movie. Older Jenna ended up working for a top magazine and ever sense I watched that (when I was 12) that scene has always been a dream of mine. (or photography for a magazine would be nice. . hm. . there's an idea). I've been told I'm an excellent writer when I put my mind to it. I've written poems and songs as early as I can remember. Writing is just a big deal. I love being able to cover a topic. Take a situation and summarize it on to a piece of paper. Without leaving out detail. I'll plan on making blogs on how to become a journalist and actress to just show some of the things I plan on doing to reach my goals.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...