RECENT POST

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Find that power

Sometimes, I worry that I will never make an impact on someones life. That there will be a moment that I was given to do good, and I passed it up. That there will be a time someone needs me and I wont be there. That I will never save someone. It scares me.

It worries me that I am not doing, that I am not being, all that I can be. I worry that I'm not giving enough love to those around me, that I selfishly take more than I give, that I am not optimistic all the moments I should be. I'm afraid of never changing someones life who needs it.





But then, I find that strength, and I remind myself each day that I wake up, I have the opportunity to change someones life. I have the opportunity to choose to do good. I have the opportunity to make someone smile, to brightens someone's day, to make a child feel wanted, to give money to those who are less fortunate, to love someone who feel's unloved. To bring strength to those who are weak. That I can save someone who needs it. That I can choose to be more optimistic. I have the opportunity to impact someones life and in the process, know they will be impacting mine.

I have that power. YOU have that power, find it in yourself. +

__________________________

In other words: Thank you all for your kind comments on my blog post yesterday, I truly appreciate them and the support. You guys are all so amazing, and I love each one of you.

Also: Welcome new followers. :) Introduce yourself and lets become BFF's +

HAPPY THURSDAY! I hope you all had a GREAT Cinco De Mayo! (I stayed in, because I ate some food that was NOT good, and I feel like I have a mild case of food poison, blehhh)

If you went out, what did you do?? Did you wear a sombrero?! (hee hee)



Photobucket

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...