RECENT POST

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Remember this challenge:




In case you don't, here's the info. I challenged myself to read 10 books in one month. Why? Because I think that 10 books in one month is a huge accomplishment. To be honest, I was a little unsure I could do it, with everything else going on, but I underestimated myself, because, I finished reading ALL 10.

The Books Completed:
-1. Death by pantyhose- a Jaine Austin mystery (Finished 6/1) Approx.: 300 pages
-2. True Believer- Nicolas Sparks (Finished 6/3) Approx.: 500 pages
-3. Killing Bridezilla - a Jaine Austin mystery (Finished 6/4) Approx.: 300 pages
-4. My sisters keeper - Jodi Picoult (Finished 6/8) Approx.: 423 pages
-5. Killer Blonde- a Jaine Austin mystery (Finished 6/10) Approx.: 300 pages
-6. The PMS Murder- a Jaine Austin mystery (Finished 6/16) Approx.: 300 pages
-7. Killer Cruise- A Jaine Austin mystery (Finished 6/19) Approx. 300 pages
-8. Shoes to die for- A Jaine Austin mystery (Finished 6/20) Approx.. 300 pages
-9. Last Write - A Jaine Austin mystery (Finished 6/21) Approx.. 300 pages
-10. Forever by Judy Blume (Finished 6/28) Approx... 200 pages

I'm proud of myself. I love reading, and this was a good challenge! The Jaine Austin mysteries were really good. I selected the first to read out of random, but liked it so much I decided to read them all! The other books were great too!



What did you accomplish in June?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...