RECENT POST

Monday, June 21, 2010

According to a poster on a TCU message board, these will apparently be the new TCU uniforms for the upcoming 2010-2011 season. The uniforms are also supposed to be in EA Sports NCAA 11.



If these are indeed TCU’s new uniform, I absolutely LOVE them. I am a HUGE fan of the “Bloodlines” jersey that the Frogs wore last season and I am glad they have incorporated that look. As much as I liked the special “BloodLines” helmet with the red stripes, I am glad they are keeping the current TCU helmet.

I haven’t seen any confirmation on this yet so it is still speculation at this point, but there have been rumblings over the last few months that TCU would be getting new uniforms from Nike.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...