RECENT POST

Thursday, February 18, 2010

One year ago today I created what you know as Angry Trey’s blog, and it continues to go strong. I really didn’t know if I was going to be able to keep it going for a year, but it has been a success and hopefully it keeps going for another year.

In one year, Angry Trey’s blog has had 485 postings, over 37,000 visits and 57,741 page views. Not so bad for a small blog like mine.



The most visited posts are…

- TCU Pro Combat Rivalry Uniform (5,025 page views)

- TCU Attendance Issue, End of Discussion (2,548 page views)

- Chelsea FC Practice Session at Cowboys Stadium (2,220 page views)

- Cowboys Stadium, Inside Look with Pictures (1,902 page views)



Thanks to everyone who has checked out my stuff and I hope everyone continues to check back.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...