RECENT POST

Friday, February 19, 2010


the picture says it all. im empty.
life is tough. i know it is on all of us.
some are just stronger.
i'm swimming... but treading through the water is getting tough.

ill be alright. i believe we have to create our own happiness. therefore, i'll shake this off in time.



AWARD TIME:
I really do not have the motivation to post, and lately, I haven't had inspiration, but I am behind on putting up my awards, so today is the day. It's been a while, since I've gotten some of them, and I tried to track who exactly gave them to me, but they might be a little off. sorry.



My girl: Chrystal at Geez Louise passed this on! Thanks love.





Amy from Kurt&Amy passed this one one. She is the one who taught me everything about making my blog cute!






This ones from this gorgeous girl at let it be




and my last award is from: Julie miss brown eyed belle herself.





Thank you ladies, I love each and everyone of you.

Also a big thanks to my readers and new followers. I love that you guys come and read my thoughts each day, and I hope that in some small way I inspire you, like so many of you, do to me.

Have a wonderful Friday and weekend!

Mine will consist of tons of studying since I have 3 test and 2 assignments next week. Yay me...



Photobucket

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...