RECENT POST

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

realization...

Some things I've realized as of lately:

* I psych myself out FAR too much:
1) I have to double check my alarm 2-3 times before I can connivence myself it'll go off in the morning. (I was late to a midterm once, pretty much changed my whole life)
2) I have to have at least 3 pencils in my bag when I am taking an exam, "just in case" all of them have no lead? Yeaaa...
3) Even though I KNOW the study guide like the back of my hand, I will not stop studying, because hey, I might of forgotten something.

* The house gets extremely dirty when you are busy. I swear my carpet was once clean and that I actually had counter tops.

* Having a shopping addiction DOES come in handy. Example: Boyfriend is out of clean underwear because their is a pile of laundry the size of Mount Everest, but I can go a good 2-3 weeks more. Yes, having a shopping addiction IS good sometimes.





* Having 3 test in one week SUCKS. One down (pretty sure I did UHmazing). One today, one Thursday.

* When your "to-do list" for the day exceeds 20 things, that take 30 minutes to an hour (sometimes more) there is NO way they are all getting done. (Dang it, I hate unchecked boxes!)

* Lastly: Although I have so much chaos going on around me and so many things I need to be doing and so many of them I don't want to do. I love that I WANT to come to my blog and post. It's a great feeling.






Have a wonderful Hump Day. Think about me around 3:00pm and pray I do well on my sign test!



Photobucket

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...