RECENT POST

Friday, February 12, 2010



Dear Boyfriend,
I realize that not to recently we hit a rough patch and I can't imagine how hard to live with I am when this happened, but I want to thank you. Thank you for staying with me, for loving me at my worst, for knowing things will get better. Thank you for always picking me up when I am down and for being there for me, when I feel like no one else in the world is.+ There are a million and one reasons that I love you. I love that you kiss my forehead. I love that when I cry, your hands brush away my tears. I love that when you say "I love you" I can feel it. I love that even after all we've been through, it's like none of it happened, its like for a brief moment I closed my eyes and I forgot we were in love. They're open now and I'm falling in love with you all over again. +

I love you Nathaniel, with all my heart.

+ yours truly.






p.s. here are my bangs. yeah, the ones that I cut like a friggin 5 year old because I shouldn't be left alone with scissors. yeah, those ones.





If you have a significant other, let him/her know how much you love them. If you don't, let yourself know how much you love yourself. + I know, I'll be doing both. Have a wonderful Friday!




Photobucket

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...