RECENT POST

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

A little thank you...

“A friend is someone who understands your past, believes in your future, and accepts you just the way you are.”

I can't tell you how much I love and cherish all of you. So many of us have grown close. My heart aches when yours does, and I am ecstatic when you are. I love that on the day I have a test, I get at least 3 texts from some of my blogging girls wishing me luck. I love that when Im having a bad day, I get emails wishing it gets better. It's amazing how much of a friendship has developed.

Although I am SO thankful to ALL of you ladies who I have come to know very well, I want to thank two girls in particular today.

Miss Julie from over at browneyedbelle I'm sure many of you read her. She has the sweetest heart anyone could have. I am so thankful to have gotten so close with this girl. Today in the mail, I got a little surprise package from her, because she knew I was having a bad day err. weeks... There were tons of cute goodies that I love, and in particular the card. It was perfect. It was ME.






Im so obsessed with sunshine and clouds and rainbows. Perfection. Thank you Julie for brightening my day!

and then there is:

Breanna over at: A souther Girl with Curls. another girl with a heart so big. Breanna, and I became friends fast and we talk on a daily basis. She sent me a box a few weeks back... She sent me a mug, with my initial on it... I am obsessed with mugs/water bottles... CLEARLY the best gift ever. It was absolutely perfect, just like her.

Thank you girls, for going out of your way to brighten my day. I love you both so dearly.


Again- a big thanks to ALL my readers and to those I read their blogs, Im so thankful for your post each day, and for your comments. Without you I wouldn't be whole. (its true, even though its cheesy.) Each one of you deserves the best in life.





“Life is partly what we make it, and partly what it is made by the friends we choose.”

Photobucket

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...