RECENT POST

Friday, February 12, 2010

In honor of the 2010 NBA Dunk Contest tonight at the American Airlines Center, I decided to post up my Top 5 NBA Dunk Contest moments.

#5 Kobe Bryant between the legs







#4 Jason Richardson final dunk in 2003





#3 Spud Webb vs. Dominique Wilkins

(I was obviously too young to watch this live and remember it, but from everything I have seen, Nique got robbed.)







#2 Michael Jordan from the free throw line





#1 Vince Carter’s entire performance at the 2000 Dunk Contest





I know pretty much everyone is in agreement that Vince Carter’s performance at the 2000 Dunk Contest is the best we have ever seen. I remember watching this and going crazy in my room. I was absolutely amazed at what I saw from Vince that night. I still don’t know if we will ever see anything better than this at a dunk contest.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...